itKeyboard is a fully functional replacement for a standard keyboard. The program works with any Windows application (Web browser, text editor, e-mail client, etc.) and it enables the user to enter every character available via standard keyboard, including national characters. itKeyboard can be used with a touch screen or any other pointing device such as a mouse or a touch pad.
- ease of use
- customizable user interface and functionality with dynamic reconfiguration
- various keyboard modes e.g. a numeric keypad or kiosk version
- various keyboard skins
- enabling / disabling hide and close buttons
- keyboard transparency both in normal state and during movement
- zoom in /zoom out
- automatic keyboard hiding after defined idle time
- fixed keyboard location (user cannot move the keyboard window)
- custom initial location of the keyboard window
- icon representing the keyboard in the system tray
- optional floating window shown when the keyboard is hidden
- key combinations blocking e.g. CTRL + ALT + DEL (except Vista)
- protected access to the configuration utility
itKeyboard is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English, Polish and it was last updated on 2009-04-02. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate.
itKeyboard (version 220.127.116.110) has a file size of 8.12 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 77 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.